Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3 Orders of Business...

Hi everyone!! Hope your week has started great!:) Did you check out Jane's fun post yesterday?!!  It was pretty cool...Scroll down to see it!:)

I have three little things to talk about...First one you probably already know about:)...New stamps (10!) are in my Etsy shop:).  I hope you like them!! 
saturated canary digi

Second-- you have one more day to get your challenge cards in!!...We have a great prize of two digis from my shop and a bunch of pretty ribbon!:)...Don't forget to enter.  The theme is sewing, and it can be real or drawn on!:).

saturated canary digi

And finally, I am going to start a monthly newsletter.  It will be a combination of my artwork (stamps;) and my personal blog topics...If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, please email me at krista7smith@yahoo.com with a subject line: NEWSLETTER.  (I get over a 100 emails a day sometimes, so please title it with Newsletter because I don't want to miss it!:).  I am aiming for one newsletter before Christmas, and then monthly after the holidays.  I think it will be something many of you will enjoy...and might even have a coupon here and there for my Etsy shops:). 

saturated canary digi

Okay, everything covered:). Hope you are getting excited for our next challenge!! It's a really fun theme and some of the Dt cards have already been emailed to me-- they are *gorgeous*! I can't wait to share them with y'all!!

Have a great Tuesday...Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. went and just bought mine!!!..love love themmmm..ty..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. your digi's are like chips... you can not have just one. I am in love with them all and just bought 3 more..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new stamps!!! haha, Love presentstorm's analogy, so true!!! looking forward to the newsletter. I def want to be signed up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah sweetie you did a baby reese with a teddy! Just perfect and of course it landed in my basket (With a couple others. Hehe.)!! Sooh happy!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just been over to the shop...oh my god, these were worth the wait! I just dont know how i am going to choose just a few from these..i want them all. How cute is is Baby Reese..its the one tooth, love it!

    Away to shorten the list!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get on your blog the whole day..... now the only way I can get on it is by clicking on this pertecular (sorry if it isn't spelled right..) message... so... I'm gonna check out your shop, I'm very curious!!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look delightful - there is hope on the digital front with the Apple training..... as for the newsletter - what a super idea. Better get myself on that list. How you manage to do all this - a true wonder.
    Much love from me
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow ! One with a cat, it's wonderful !!!
    Love your stamps !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin