Thursday, June 7, 2012

Challenge #19

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge 19 is 
Anything Goes!!!  

Now for the details....

You must use either a Saturated Canary Digi or a Simply Sassy rubber stamp. Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, June 20th @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top Three Girls, please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.  

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!
The Winner of our latest challenge (Challenge#18) is Manuela!!

And, Our Top Three...

#6, Shirley AC
#9, Gabbi
#26, Anne Brown

Okay girlies!  This week, do whatever you'd like!
 Let's see your style...
maybe try something new...
or make something altogether different than ever before!


Because, anything goes!:)
xx

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. The DT creations are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects!!!!Congrats to the winner and top 3! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww im so excited thank you krista. I will email you. Congrats to the rest of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there~~Hey congrats to winners and most of all thanks for having challenges---Oh how I love these images and finally took time to love them up. Great creations DT
    Hugz and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered as number 19 but unfortunately my card didn't link, though my name did. I attempted again and it won't allow it. Here is my card link, sorry.
    http://hazel-hazelshappyhouse.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/my-favourite-green.html

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link does work Hazel....lovely card! not sure why the pic doesn't show up in the wee box.

      Delete
  6. Oh wow thank you for picking me for the Top 3 spot Im thrilled to pieces and it means a lot to me. Thank you again hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in your Top 3!! I'm over the moon with excitement!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards by the Design Team. Congrats to all the winners. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb cards ladies !
    And congrats to the winners !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards ladies. First time I have entered this challenge. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, the DT creations are amazing. Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin