Monday, March 18, 2013

Penni Bookmark

saturated canary digi

This is a lovely corner bookmark using the free image "Boobie Love" by Youtube DT member, Penni. You can find Penni's last video here (check it out! it is awesome!)...

And be sure to follow along the Youtube SC Team for awesome tutorials, projects, and just plain FUN:)!!!

Also, upcoming changes to Google Reader will end the Google Friend Connect for blogger this summer (that is the neat little follow box on the top left:).  You can Follow my blog with Bloglovin ... There is an easy way to import EVERY blog you follow into Bloglovin'.  Check out how to do so on my personal blog, Saturated Canary.  

Have a lovely Monday, friends!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love this corner book marker Penni... I never think about cropping down the image when creating a project. Thanks for the inspiration. I know my card doesn't fit the present SC challenge, but I thought I'd share it with you, if you'd like to take a peek. Love, love, love SC images!
    hugs, Nancy
    http://colouringwithinthelines.blogspot.ca/2013/03/spring.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin