Saturday, August 31, 2013

Creative team Silvie and Withering Fairy...

Hello lovelies,
SILVIE here with a new card to share. The image on my card is called WITHERING FAIRY and she's from the latest Fairies release! 
This time I created something little bit different - no girlie card, no pinks, no white but a bit more creepy make!! I think I'm oficially ready for Halloween cards LOL! As usual, my fairy is colored with Copics, I used one of my favorite color combos on the dress: RV99, 95, 93, 91. All die cuts were ditressed using several Ranger Distress inks and a blending tool!
More details, if needed, can be found on my blog!
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Hugs, Silvie xxxx

*****shhhhh, this is Saturated Canary Lead DT Lou sneaking in on Silvie's post to say a very happy birthday to our gorgeous Silvie today. If you are popping in on this post or goig over to her personal blog post, please feel free to send her some birthday love too xxxx ****

4 comments:

  1. Super creepy and fab card, love it and hope you're having a wonderful birthday today, Joyeux anniversaire! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Silvie! Your artwork is just stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a little piece of art Silvie!

    Happy belated birthday...again, sweetie!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin