Thursday, January 16, 2014

DT Vicky and Lily Bo and Peep

Hello to all you crafty peeps out there. Its Vicky here today to show you why I 'LURVE' digi images. Well for a start you can do the obvious, you can make them larger or smaller. You can switch the images so they face the opposite way, for this I just use Paint Shop Pro, go up to where it says IMAGE & click on MIRROR. Its surprising how different an image can look just doing that. You can also crop them so that you only use half the image.
The card I have today is an image I did & coloured up months ago so thought it was about time I got her on a card.
This image I think could be thought of more Easter themed, however I cropped her & mirrored her, so now she is suitable for any occasion I want her for.........I love the versatality of digi's, (of course I still lurve to get inky with my rubber as well.)
I've used 'Lily, Bo and Peep' but I've chopped off Bo & Peep, dont worry they are being looked after ;0)
Its fine to crop images as it does not alter the artist's image, however if ever you are unsure just contact Krista & she will gladly help. Same goes for any artist, always contact them if ever you are unsure.

Here is a close up of the cropped image, she was coloured with Copics but because she coloured months ago I dont think I wrote the colours down.....either that or they are lost, oops.

For any other information pop on over to my blog 'here'.

Dont forget to pop back tomorrow for more inspiration ;0)
Thank you so much for your continued support

Squishy hugs Vicky xxxxxxx

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin