Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DT Silvie and BUTTERFLY BABIES ♥

Hello everyone,
It's SILVIE here today with a little baby card to share. 
I was asked a while ago by a friend of mine to make a baby card for twins. Now that I'm allowed to publish it as the card has reached it's recipient, I can share it with you all :)

I used the super gorgeous 'Butterfly Baby' digi. It's my absolute favorite baby image ever  To create an identical twin baby, I flipped the original image to the left (I asked Krista about this and it's OK to flip images. If you ever have some doubts about the term of use, you can check them HERE.)



As always, I colored both images with Copics and matched them with pretty pink papers by Maja Design. Lots of embellies and die cuts were added, so if you need any more info on them, be sure to stop by my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a lovely Tuesday!
Big Hugs
Silvie xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Silvie, this is just so adorable and beautiful. Your eye for design and detail never ceases to amaze me. Stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin