Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello? :)

Happy beautiful Wednesday everyone! I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather, and the promise of  a new season. :) It's going to be almost 90* here in South Carolina - woohoo! My kind of weather. ;)
To celebrate the new season, I wanted to share a cute image from Krista's Spring Pack bundle:

Ohhh Walkie is so adorable. I remember trying the tin can/string thing and was elated when I could hear my sister on the other side. Of course it was because she was only two feet away from me...teehee! :)
I colored her up with a softer palette to match Pink Paislee's papers {called Switchboard - how appropriate!}. I used some of the smaller pieces from the coordinating papers as sentiments. I just adore that old school phone.
Thank you so much for stopping in mid week, be sure to spoil yourself with Krista's images, especially this bundle that includes five of her images that were originally released in rubber.

Have a great day everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

3 comments:

  1. Adorable - such lovely colouring, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, very beautifully made
    has great colors and beautifully painted stamp

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin